Saturday, October 15, 2011

Fotc Photoshoppery

Paula Deen and Fotc:
"Hey Ya'll I'm setting fire to your building."













No explanation for this other than I have too much time on my hands.






















Jemaine chucking ewoks at a Llama watching heart surgery on tv. What's to explain?



















Self explanatory
&&<span class=l


Pride and Prejudice and Zombies (Jemaine pictured with a casio DG20 as Mr. Darcy)



Werewolf Jemaine
&&<span class=

If Jemaine were my dog bather. (Happy Thought)
Large version of signature pic

No you can't have me Jemaine. I must be free like the wind or sticks.

&&<span class=

This has to do with a black seeds song "One by one". In the beginning lyrics you either here the word corn or call. "Summon everything you’ve got. All your forces under the sun
Put the ____ up into the sky." I fill in the blanks firmly with corn! Corn goes in the sky for a very good reason.


I appreciate your cooking Jemaine.


Jemaine chasing turkeys on a Star Wars AT-AT vehicle.
&&<span class=

Parody of a parody of a romance novel cover.

Jemaine unleashing destruction and dancing on our planet.

Bret and Jemaine ready to ride a moose through Target.
&&<span class=

Nixon, Jemaine and the Hadron Collider
&&<span class=


Jemaine granting the eraser head baby's Christmas wish of watching a Buffalo take a dump.
&&<span class=