Despite my overwhelming adoration for Tori Amos, I must say I have never felt comfortable amongst her fans. Here a few reasons. A bit of compare and contrast if you will.
Fotc fans are unlikely to behave this way even if we were featured in a concert video. Nor, would we use the words "Get back to f-cking porno with your herpes ass."
Hmm... best be getting my herpes ass back to porno rather than taking my chances in the front row. My odds for survival in porno are much higher.
Why can't Tori fans just get along?
There's not some sort of dancing problem at fotc shows. Tori fans are really bothered by other fans dancing. There are countless videos to display just how annoying said dancing is.
Did I mention, really, really bothered? Granted, we are super white with no rhythm. It is probably for the best we do not dance. However, I really don't see what it hurts. Blasphemy! I know! If they aren't blocking your view though... I can't say as I understand the sentiment against it.
Overall, I must say hanging with fotc fans is easier on the soul. Not that there aren't great Tori fans out there. There are! They just aren't in the front row. Who is in the front row you might ask?
No comments:
Post a Comment