Sunday, June 1, 2014
Maybe She's Born With It, Maybe It's Wolverine
"Tell me what you want, Bradley." Sandra said stripping down to a corset and panties.
Bradley answered "Do your hair just like Wolverines!"
"Wait, what?" That was not an answer she was expecting.
Bradley repeated. "Do your hair just like Wolverines. I've been thinking about it ever since you got it cut."
"And you thought, jeepers that would look so much better if... wait...are you sexually attracted to Hugh Jackman? I mean, I could understand if you were...I mean.."
"Wolverine isn't just Hugh Jackman pookie. Hugh Jackman is only one facet of Wolverine. For example have you read Savage Wolverine?"
"Uhm, no."
"But, it was Wolverine fighting dinosaurs for a while there. Why are we even together?"
"I don't know." Sandra shrugged tugging up her corset and adjusting her boobs in what she hoped was sort of a sexy way and less of a boobs are inconvenient and heavy at times kind of way. "Maybe because we have a shared Sam's club membership?" Sandra giggled.
Bradley smirked a little. "Yeah, that's exactly why I love you. Discounts on large reams of paper. Now how about you get in the bathroom and style your hair like silver age wolverine, maybe put on a little yellow spandex and we'll see where the night takes us."
"You got it Bub." Sandra said heading to the bathroom. What else did she really have to do? It was summer and everything on tv was mostly in reruns and she had already cleaned the kitchen
It took a while and a lot of product but Sandra found eventually she had some nice wolverine peaks going. She worried it might not be exaggerated enough. But, it was the best she could do. Rummaging in the laundry room she found some yellow shorts and a shirt, not exactly spandex but it would have to do.
Sandra burst through the door, and held a crouching pose. "You ready for sex? "I'm the best at what I do, and what I do isn't very nice".
Bradley paused taking Sandra in. After a minutes consideration he said. "You know, I didn't really think this through. Maybe you should shower."
Sandra stood up. "Yeah... probably a good idea. I didn't know where this was going either and my head itches from all the gel and spray."
Fin